3. Bike RideRoutes Rentals and Tours creates bicycle tours along the river bosque and on to Casa Rondena Winery. It also has romance tours during Valentine season. Or create your own private tour and ride away with the one you love.
7. Rio GrandeThe Rio Grande's flowing ribbon of water is nestled beneath the Sandias and provides a beautiful setting. The Rio Grande Nature Center has acres of trails beneath the towering cottonwood branches that create a special natural canopy. Or visit the butterfly garden and pop the question on a park bench.
8. Sandia CrestTake a tram ride to the top of the Sandia mountains to make for a memorable event. At sunset, the Sandia mountains turn pink, and shortly after as the night progresses, the city lights sparkle below.
9. Up in the CloudsTake a romantic ride above the city in a hot air balloon basket and find the perfect moment to ask the question. Balloon companies such as Rainbow Ryders, World Balloons and Sky Span Adventures have exclusive flights where you'll have the basket to yourselves. Celebrate with a champagne toast once you've landed groundside.
10. With a Sip of WineVisit the tasting room at Casa Rondena Winery in Los Ranchos, and settle on the patio with some champagne or wine. Stroll the grounds year round, but summer is the best season for this option, when the grapes are hanging on the vine.
Gruet Winery also features a tasting room and a patio where you can sit and relax and enjoy their award winning wines or champagne before popping the question.