Popejoy Hall is located at the University of New Mexico campus, and its location in the university neighborhood makes it ideal for an evening out at a nearby restaurant before the show. Popejoy is just west of Nob Hill, where shops, food and drink abound.
Parking is available at the nearby parking garage (paid parking), on nearby streets or at UNM lots which are within walking distance to Popejoy. There are also shuttle buses from designated lots that arrive directly at Popejoy.
Tickets can be purchased individually or by subscription. Season tickets have the advantage of being less expensive per ticket, and seats become available before they go on sale to the general public. Subscriptions can be purchased for the Broadway in New Mexico series or the Ovation series. Subscription prices vary depending on days and shows. Individual tickets can be purchased online or at the UNM Box Office beginning October 15.
Broadway in New Mexico Shows
- Hello Dolly, February 13 - 16, 2014, 6 performances
- The Addams Family, March 20 - 23, 2014, 6 performances
- War Horse, April 29 - May 4, 2014, 8 performances
- Memphis, June 5 - 8, 2014, 6 performances
- Wicked, September 17 - October 5, 2014, 24 performances (an add on show with Broadway package)
Ovation Series Shows
- The Price is Right Live, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 7:30 p.m. Tickets to this show are available individually, and going fast.
- The Joy Luck Club, Sunday, October 20, 2013, 3 p.m.
- Lakota Sioux Dance Theatre, Sunday, October 27, 2012, 3 p.m.
- Pacific Mambo Orchestra featuring Tito Puente, Jr., Friday, November 1, 2013, 8 p.m.
- STOMP, Saturday, November 2 at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday, November 3 at 1 p.m.
- Jive Talkin' Presents the Bee Gees, Friday, November 8, 2013, 8 p.m.
- David Sedaris, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 3 p.m.
- The Graduate, Sunday, November 17, 2013, 3 p.m.
- American Idiot, Tuesday, December 10 at 7:30 p.m. and Wednesday, December 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Mariachi Christmas, Friday, December 13, 2013, 8 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol, Saturday, December 14, 2013, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- An Irish Homecoming, Friday, December 20, 2013, 8 p.m.
- Peking Acrobats, Friday, January 17, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Beauty and the Beast, Friday, January 24 at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, January 25 at 2 and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, January 26 at 1 p.m.
- Swan Lake, Thursday, January 30, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
- Celtic Nights, Sunday, February 9, 2014, 3 p.m.
- Los Vivancos, Thursday, February 20, 2014, 7:30 p.m.
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Sunday, February 23, 3 p.m.
- Twelfth Night, Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 3 p.m.
- Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, Friday, March 14, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Sherman Alexie, Sunday, March 30, 2014, 3 p.m.
- Soweto Gospel Choir, Friday, April 4, 2014, 8 p.m.
- Yesterday Once More: A Musical Tribute to the Carpenters, Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 8 p.m.
- Taikoza, Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 3 p.m.
- Mystical Arts of Tibet, Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased individually later in the season. Season tickets are available.
Purchase tickets at:
UNM Bookstore ticket office, Central and Cornell, 30 minute validated parking with purchase, 10 a.m. = 6 p.m. Tuesday - Friday; individual tickets and subscriptions
Lobo ticket office at the Pit, University and Cesar Chavez SE, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, individual tickets and subscriptions
Albertson's locations in Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Rio Rancho.
Visit the Popejoy Presents website.